Fifteen of the world's 25 largest hotels by room count are on the Strip, with a total of over 62,000 rooms.
The Largest Hotels in Las Vegas
Click the Best Available Room Deals
1. BEST DEAL at MGM Grand (4,968 rooms)
2. BEST DEAL at Luxor (4,400 rooms)
3. BEST DEAL at The Venetian (4,027 rooms)
4. BEST DEAL at Aria (4,004 rooms)
5. BEST DEAL at Excalibur (3,981 rooms)
6. BEST DEAL at Bellagio (3,933 rooms)
7. BEST DEAL at Caesars Palace ( 3,793 rooms)
8. BEST DEAL at The Flamingo (3,466 rooms)
9. BEST DEAL at Mandalay Bay (3,211 rooms)
In the February 28, 2017 issue of Forbes Magazine the W Las Vegas was chosen one of the World's Best New Luxury Hotels of 2017. The sleek new hotel-within-a-hotel occupies a piece of the SLS Resort and is distinguished by W details like high-energy WET rooftop pool, a 24 hour gym and a Living Room meant to bring hotel guests and visitors together. Offering views of the Nevada Mountains, this contemporary hotel is 2 miles from the casinos of the Las Vegas Strip by Monorail. The Las Vegas Monorail runs from the MGM Grand to SLS Las Vegas home of W Las Vegas.
Trendy, Philippe Starck–designed rooms come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and minibars, as well as mountain or Strip views. Suites add living rooms. Upgraded 1- and 2-bedroom suites provide opulent furnishings, whirlpool tubs and balconies; some have pianos.